[Radio-announce] Are You On for the Dash to the Monday Stash?

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Jun 2 06:13:35 EDT 2014

Start your musical week off right at 8am today with three hours of
forgotten favorites by request with me on the Secret Stash
(http://www.acbradio.org/interactive or http://www.legenoldies.com).
As always, it's my honor, privilege, and above all, pleasure, to wake
you up with your favorite oldies, plus lots of things from the vaults
which you might not ever have heard. You can contact me at any time
with an email to either stash at acbradio.org or stevem at legendoldies.com,
and during the show you can tweet me @LegendRequest or call me at
(206) 203-1120 to request a song or just say good morning. By whatever
means you choose to use, I'm always happy to hear from you.

I'll see ya soon on the Monday edition of the Secret Stash, on ACB
Radio Interactive and the Worldwide Legend!