[Radio-announce] This Sunday On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Jun 6 10:15:29 EDT 2014

This Sunday on Encouragement For the Journey with Chip and Denny we will be
interviewing the Davis Family and play a couple of their songs.  The Davis
Family are considering going into a full-time singing ministry and would
appreciate your prayers.

We will also feature the Legacy 5 Quartet, a group that was formed from the
old Cathedrals Quartet.

Encouragement For the Journey this Sunday morning on ACB Radio Interactive
at 8:00 EST.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Archived at:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
http://encouragement.podhoster.com

Follow us on Twitter: Chip_and_Denny

Play List For June 8, 2014.

list of 28 items

01. The Pfieffers -  - Nothing's Too Big For God

02. The Perry Sisters - Take It To Jesus

03. Mark Trammell Quartet - Too Much To Gain To Lose

04. Kingdom Heirs - In The Sweet Forever

05. The Lesters - All The Glory

06. Hemphills - Consider the lillies

07. Legacy 5 - His Boundless Love

08. Legacy 5 - I Found Grace

09. Legacy 5 -He's A Personal Saviour

10. New Tradition -  - Daniel Prayed

11. Oak Ridge Boys - King Jesus

12. Tribute Quartet -  Leavin' On My Mind

13. The Davis Family - Jesus Is Enough

14. The Davis Family - Look Up

15. JD Sumner and The Stamps - Rolling Along

16. Squire Parsons - He Came To Me

17. Legacy 5 - Roll Away

18. YOU BETTER RUN - LEGACY FIVE

19. The Collingsworth Family - Count Your Blessings Again

20. The Crabb Family -I Won't Walk Without Jesus

21. The Village Singers - Oh, I Want To See Him

22. Patsy Kline - Just a Closer Walk With Thee

23. New Journey - Get up, Get Ready

24. Triumphant Quartet - God Works All Things For Good

25. The Hoppers - Stepping In the Clouds

26. Sandy Patty - His Eye Is On the Sparrow

27. Rex Nelon Singers - We Shall Wear A Robe and Crown

28. Legacy 5 - Jesus Hold My Hand

list end