[Radio-announce] It's that time again!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Jun 9 00:38:18 EDT 2014

I'm up late on a Sunday night digging through thirty years of
forgotten favorites to choose songs that will wake you up later this
morning at 8:00 on the Secret Stash! Log on and browse on over to
either http://www.acbradio.org/interactive or
http://www.legendoldies.com to hear and request lots of things you
know, some you don't, and maybe even a couple I'll pick which you,
well, might wish you hadn't! Eva, family friend and walker of little
doggies who can't walk themselves will be by for a chat, and even
though she sometimes says she hasn't got much to say, I've been known
to coax an opinion or two out of her, and that's usually all it takes
to get the roller coaster over the top and screaming down the hill, if
you know what I mean!

So let's work our way through the haze of Monday morning together,
this and every Monday, from inside the Secret Stash, on ACB Radio
Interactive and the Worldwide Legend!