[Radio-announce] Join me In The Quiet, it makes a difference

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Jun 10 18:52:34 EDT 2014

Yes.

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Why not gain a bit more what I often refer to as

"elasticity of Spirit?"

And if you're struggling, why not find a point of ease?

If you can worry, you can meditate. We have two ears and a mouth, so
hopefully, we can hear twice as much as we speak.

Join me. We are all needed. We need each other and the planet needs us. A
little kindness and peace go a long way!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton