[Radio-announce] Join me In The Doo-wop Corner

Michael Moran michael754 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 09:30:37 EDT 2014

Join me, Mike Moran, in the Doo-Wop Corner every Wednesday evening from 9-00
to 11-00 PM Eastern Time on ACB Radio Interactive. I'll be playing music
from the fifties and early sixties, the greatest hits and obscure gems,
including some fine a capella tunes and I'll be featuring interviews and
sound bites from some of the top Doo-Wop hit makers. Come with me back in
time to relive old and special memories or let me introduce you to DooWop
one of the cornerstones on which today's music is built.

So remember to join me, Mike Moran, every Wednesday evening from 9-00 to
11-00 PM Eastern Time in  the Doo-Wop Corner for music and fun

on ACB Radio Interactive.

www.acbradio.org

click on the interactive link.

Send your request to