[Radio-announce] Catch Wacky Wednesday on the Farm Today!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:39:51 EDT 2014

Hi All,
It's time! You guessed it, time for me to bring you another edition of
Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!
We'll have plenty of great music, and some fun conversation to get you
through your workday, or, if you're like me, and on summer break, then
we will help you relax!
I will also be talking to you all about an important historical event
that happened six years ago today. Listen and find out what it is!
The fun starts today at 4 P.M Eastern, 3 P.M Central, 2 P.M mountain,
and 1 P.M Pacific!
To listen, go to http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you then for three hours of fun!
Tyler Juranek

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/