[Radio-announce] Father's Day On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Jun 13 07:43:15 EDT 2014

If you missed the interview and the music by the Davis Family you can now
listen to it by going to:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Since this Sunday is Father's Day we will be playing songs for dad on
Encouragement For the Journey.

Sunday morning at 7:00 Central on ACB Radio Interactive,
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls.

Follow us on Twitter: Chip_and_Denny

Send your requests to: Requests at GatewayForTheBlind.Com

Playlist files for June15:

list of 30 items

01. The Speers - Take Off Those Rags Lazarus

02. Maranatha Singers - Father I Adore You

03. New Tradition, The - Hands in Wood

04. Greater Vision featuring Tim Riley - I Didn't Know

05. The Village Singers - On My Father's Side

06.  Ricky Skaggs - Father Knows Best

07. Heirloom - Serve One Another In Love

08. Paul Overstreet - Seeing My Father In Me

09. Hoppers - Go Ask

10. Dell Way - Daddy

11. The Speers - And He's Ever Interceding

12. The Bishops - Blind Bartimaeus

13. Trace Adkins - Victory In Jesus

14. The Nelons - O For A Thousand Tongues

15.  - When Memories Turn to Gold - Steve & Annie Chapman

16. Collin Raye - A Father's Prayer

17. fathers table grace lester flatt

18. Ricky Skaggs - Dear Daddy

19. Country Gentlemen -  Born Again

20. Gold City - Fountain of The Father

21. CARDINALS - Packing Up, Getting Ready

22. if_youve_got_a_message_for_the_devil New Spirit Singers

23. Jeff and James Easter - Like father like son

24. Vocal Union - Keep On Working Till He Comes

25. Unknown Artist - Make My Daddy Love Me

26. Susie Luxinger - How Deep the Father's Love

27. The Happy Goodmen-Wait Till You See My Brand New Home

28. Hollie Dunn - Daddy's Hands

29. Phil Vassar - Don't Miss Your Life

30. Wendy Bagwell-Walk Around Me Jesus

list end