[Radio-announce] Je suis fatigue, but Anything and Everything will be on tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 14 17:10:48 EDT 2014

Hi all.

What does the French mean?  It means I'm wore out, I want to sleep, or to
put it plainly I'm TIRED!  Don't worry, though.  In spite of my tiredness
I'll do another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The fun
starts at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.  I'll tell you the boring weather
for Lexington, Kentucky, give you a sports update, and of course there's the
Bullwinkle joke of the week.  I've come up with this one, so be ready to
groan.  In all honesty, I think this little joke's not too terrible, in any
case you've heard worse from me.  All that, plus your requests will be
played on ACB Radio Interactive.

To tune into the show, you have several ways to do so.  Go to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to get to ACB Radio Interactive and listen with either
your computer or mobile device, which includes smart phones and note takers.
If you're using a PC you can download the ACB Radio tuner, which will give
you a convenient method to access all the streams on ACB Radio.  You can
also use apps such as iBlink Radio and oOtunes to hear the stream.  If you
want to use a telephone, just dial 231-460-1047 and choose the Interactive
option.  If you do use a phone, keep in mind long distance charges may
apply.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific for three hours of fun on
ACB Radio Interactive.

Have a good day, and don't work too hard.

GO SPURS and GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org