[Radio-announce] Make a Dash for the Stash!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Jun 16 02:56:16 EDT 2014

Do rainy days and Mondays always get you down? Then I got a reason to
jump outa bed this and every Monday morning, run to your nearest
Internet-connected device, and log on to ACB Radio Interactive and the
Worldwide Legend to crank up those good-time wake-up forgotten
favorites on the Secret Stash. Like the lady says, bring me your
tired, your weary, and I'll take those Monday morning blues away and
give you something to smile about, especially when I play your own
personally requested forgotten favorite. You could call me up, invest
a dime, or send me one of them e-lec-tronic letter thangs, let me know
what you want to hear that'll make your Monday move along just that
much smoother, cooler, faster, longer.

So don't keep those forgotten favorites waiting! See ya eight o'clock
this morning on http://www.acbradio.org/interactive and
http://www.legendoldies.com when I open and dig into the Secret Stash!