[Radio-announce] It's Time! Come and join me for Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:33:54 EDT 2014

Greetings to all!
It's Wednesday, and it's a hot day here in Iowa!
That means it's that time for Wacky Wednesday on the Farm!
During the show, we play all kinds of music, and talk about, well,
whatever comes to mind I suppose, and talk to all of our wonderful
listeners out there!
This week, I'll be telling you all about this past Sunday, and my
family get together! So listen and hear the crazy stories!
The fun begins at 4 P.M Eastern, 3 P.M Central, 2 P.M Mountain, and 1
P.M Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive!
To listen, go to http://www.acbradio.org/ and click the Interactive
link, and follow the instructions from there.
Contact information will be given out during the program!
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/