[Radio-announce] Bluegrass Gospel Sunday on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Jun 20 12:06:46 EDT 2014

Bluegrass Gospel Sunday on Encouragement For the Journey.  Sunday morning at
8:00 EST on ACB Radio:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls.

Listen anytime at:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Playlist files:

list of 33 items

01. The Isaacs - Hallelujah Turnpike

02. Easters - Roses Will Bloom Again

30. Cluster Pluckers - There Is Power In the Blood

04. daily and vincent - Oh To Be Like Him

05. Allison Krauss - Count Your Blessings

06. The Kingsmen - My Lord Is Able

07. The Bishops  -  Kentucky Bluegrass  -  I've A Mansion In Glory

08. Mountain Therapy - Leaning on the Everlasting Arms

09. Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver - You've Been An Inspiration To Me

10. The Isaacs - A Man Without God

11. The Easters - I believe it's time to be leaving

12. Karen Peck and New River -  Journey of Joy

13. Brian Free and Assurance -  I Believe

14. Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver - Far Better Than This

15. The Isaacs - Peace Be Still

16. Joanie Erickson -  Alone yet Not Alone

17. Triumphant Quartet -  Be of Good Cheer

18. APPALACHIAN  EXPRESS - I'll Meet You In The Morning

19. Legacy 5 -  Hello After Goodbye

20. The Easters - Glory bound train

21. Gaither Alaskan Homecoming Joy Comes In the Morning

22. The Florida Boys -  - Built on Amazing Grace

23. The Isaacs - Heroes

24. The Browns - Rock & redeemer

25. Paul Williams  and the Victory Trio -  I've Been Set Free

26. Cluster Pluckers -  Where We'll Never Grow Old

27. The Inspirations - The Book, The Blood, The Blessed Hope

28. Mark Bishop - I Can Rejoice

29. New Tradition - Send The Light

30. Gaither Vocal Band - Better Day

31. Carroll Roberson - I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

32. The Imperials - More Than You'll Ever Know

33. Mark Trammell Quartet - Testimony

list end

----