[Radio-announce] Come and Visit the Farm! It's that time again!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 13:15:12 EDT 2014

Greetings everybody!
You guessed it! It's time for another edition of Wacky Wednesday on
the Farm! During the program, I bring you 3 hours of upbeat music, as
well as fun conversation, and sometimes, crazy conversation too!
Today I will be talking to you about the little road trip I took
yesterday, and what I did while I was gone. I will also tell you about
the current conditions here in my part of the USA, and whatever else
might come to mind!
So, come join me! The fun starts today at 4 P.M Eastern, 3 P.M
Central, 2 P.M Mountain, and 1 P.M Pacific!
Contact information will be given out during the program.
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek

--
Check out my youtube channel, and spread the word!
http://www.youtube.com/tylerthetechy/