[Radio-announce] I'm back with another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive tonight for three hours starting at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 28 16:59:44 EDT 2014

Hi there.

The subject says it all, so that's all I'm writing.  Have a good day.  Just
kidding.  I need to tell you what the show has on it.  Well, I play music of
all kinds from the late 1920's through today.  I also give you a sports
update on some teams I'm following.  In addition I tell you the weather for
Lexington, Kentucky, which is where I'm hiding, and let's not forget that,
er, well, you be the judge of what you think, the Bullwinkle joke of the
week.  Also, for this week's show I was commenting to some friends of some
characters that I hadn't seen on television for a while, and what do you
know, I saw them while I was visiting my Mom and Stepfather last weekend.
I'll tell you about this.  Also, we had our annual local ACB chapter picnic,
where I was supposed to play music.  Tune in to find out what happened.  All
this and more tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio
Interactive.  Oh yeah, your requests and comments are always welcome, so
feel free to send those my way.

To tune into the show, you have several ways to do so.  You can point your
browser on your computer or mobile device such as a smart phone, tablet or
note taker to

http://acbradio.org

and follow the links to listen to the Interactive stream.  Also, you can use
apps like iBlink Radio and oOtunes to tune in.  If you're old fashioned, and
would like to use a telephone to listen, call 231-460-1047 and hit the
number that corresponds to the Interactive stream.  Keep in mind that if you
use a phone that long distance charges may apply.

See you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.

GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org