[Radio-announce] A Special 2-Hour Toews on the Waves Salutes Ray Stevens

Bruce Toews bruce at brucetoews.com
Sat Jun 28 20:24:37 EDT 2014

Well, Monday is almost upon us, and with that, another edition of Toews on
the Waves. I have been granted permission to do a two-hour show, starting at
8:00 PM Eastern, and that's what I'm going to do.

Over the last number of decades, Ray Stevens has given us a tremendous
amount of wonderful comedy material, and that's what we'll be featuring this
week in our two-hour special: all Ray Stevens music. You'll hear some of the
standard hits you've come to expect, along with some lesser-know but equally
funny songs. Did you know he did a song about deodorant? Vacation Bible
School? Motel rooms? Inflatable dolls? How about daytime courtroom reality
TV? Yes, he did them all, and these and more are some of the songs you'll be
hearing on Monday's show.

Of course, I want to play your favorite Ray Stevens song too. So here's the
deal: You tell me what they are, I play them. That's a pretty fair
arrangement, don't you think? You can e-mail me before or during the show,
at totw at ogts.net <mailto:totw at ogts.net> . During the show, you can also send
a tweet to @BruceTRadio, using the hashtag #totw. Even if you don't have a
request, I'd still love to hear from you so I can say hi to you on the air.

So please join me on Monday, from 8:00 until 10:00 PM Eastern, for the comic
genius that is the great Ray Stevens, only on ACB Radio Interactive:
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive