[Radio-announce] It's Monday Again, Rise and Shine with the Stash!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Jun 30 00:29:27 EDT 2014

8am on a Monday comes all too quickly for most folks, but as you can
see by the date and time of this message, I get up extra early to dig
through thirty years of forgotten favorites to bring you the best
Monday morning music anywhere, on the Secret Stash, heard on ACBRI and
the Legend. It is my considered and highly disregarded opinion that
music can cure anything, and so far, the jury's still out on that one,
but hey, isn't it fun collecting the evidence? Come on along with me
this and every Monday morning and bring some of your own, which you
can send to me at any time via email to either stash at acbradio.org or
stevem at legend-oldies.com, and I'll place that evidence into proud
exhibit with your name on it. That's, of course, just a fancy way of
soliciting your musical request, and ensuring you I'll heed with
speed. You say it, I'll play it! That's how we play the day away in
the merry old Secret Stash, later this morning on ACB Radio
Interactive and the Wordwide Legend!