[Radio-announce] Let's make it a good week! Show today, and podcast reminder

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Jun 30 10:00:22 EDT 2014

Hey there,

Do you know you have much to contribute just by being? And what a difference
we can make when we feel good and just simply show up to any situation,
bringing the best of who we are!

So let's get into the new week with "The Good Energy Mix," today, 11:00 A.M.
EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive http://midtownradio.org

Want it by phone? Same time:

231-460-1047

Want double good energy? Catch the replay also on Friday, same time on
midtownradio.org

We all can and do make a difference as we work together! Oh, and play
together too! You are never, ever alone!

Check out my website http://debbiehazelton.com for the latest podcast 4-part
series:  "Our Growing Consciousness, Galactic Neighbors and More!"

Join me as I sit with my friend and co-host Jason Castonguay and our guest
Sheldan Nidle from his website: http://paoweb.com Find Jason:

http://musicalmomentswithjason.com

Love and Light!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton