[Radio-announce] Don't do anything rash, wake up with the Satsh!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Mar 3 07:19:28 EST 2014

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, another cold and snowy winter day. But while
everybody south of the Mason-Dixon isn't used to it, we hearty
northerners know what to do, don't we? Of course we do--turn over,
pull the covers up higher, reach over to that Bluetooth keyboard, and
bring up the Secret Stash at 8:00 this morning on ACB Radio
Interactive (http://www.acbradio.org/interactive) or the Legend
(http://www.legend-oldies.com). I'll keep you warm and toasty, even if
you are out there waiting for that bus that seems like it'll never
come, by filling your ears with three hours of forgotten
favorites--thirty years of el-primo rock and roll. You can request
your personal forgotten fave by emailing me at stash at acbradio.org or
stevem at legend-oldies.com, or by leaving me a message at (206)
203-1120, the Legend Listener Line. Remember, too, that Eva, our
pug-walker and friend of the Secret Stash, stops by for a verbal
visit, and she's always got something on her mind that needs
getting-off, right? Last week she was suffering from a nasty chest
cold so her visit with us was short, but she's much better now and
will probably have something interesting to talk with us about.

And once you get to wherever it is you might be going, and you're
stuck on a Wi-Fi connection that doesn't permit streaming, you can
still listen to both ACB Radio Interactive and the Legend with a
phone--any phone. Call (231) 460-1047 for ACB Radio, or (716) 274-2524
for the Legend. Yeah I know, it's the phone. But hey, if you gotta
have your Stash fix, like the song says, git it any way ya can! LOL.

So I'll see ya shortly when I open up the rock vaults at 8:00 on ACB
Radio and the World-Wide Legend!