[Radio-announce] Need more peace of mind? Join me "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Mar 4 18:32:11 EST 2014

There is nothing like centering in some quiet time to gain yet more peace,
greater resilience, a more solid sense of priorities, and what I often refer
to as more "elasticity of Spirit!" Spirit is everywhere, and as we move into
the quiet, our awareness, our reservoir is able to expand to encompass more
of our attention, our response-ability!

Come join me! 7:00 P.M. EST.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and if you want a double dose, perhaps if you're awake, catch it on WQNA
88.3 http://wqna.org Thursday at 3:00 A.M. EST.

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton