[Radio-announce] Start Your Week with the Stash

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon Mar 10 06:48:23 EDT 2014

The Secret Stash opens the solid-gold doors of the rock vaults this
morning at 8am Eastern time on ACB Radio Interactive and the
World-Wide Legend. It's three hours of forgotten favorites, some
diverting monologue from your humble host, LOL, and of course, your
requests via email, phone and Twitter. At a random time usually in the
second hour, Eva, our dog-walker, stops by for a chat, usually
consisting of a pleasant rant or complaint about some aspect of city
life (LOL). Eva is the heart and soul of New York, so if you want to
know what New Yorkers are really like, join me later this morning
starting at 8:00 and get a good morning dose of rock and roll, plus a
healthy serving of New York attitude, on the Secret Stash!