[Radio-announce] ACB Braille Forum Podcast and ACB Reports Podcast

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Wed Mar 12 09:16:18 EDT 2014

Hello all:

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the ACB Braille Forum Podcast
has been restored in its new home!

You can now subscribe to the ACB Braille Forum Podcast feed by going to
http://acbradio.org/acb-braille-forum-podcast.xml.

The ACB Braille Forum Podcasts do not include ACB Reports.

The reason for this is that ACB Reports comes out monthly and the ACB
Braille Forum Podcast alternates with the ACB E Forum which will be coming
out in podcast form soon.

ACB Reports has its own feed at http://acbradio.org/acb-reports.xml.

You can subscribe with several clients including podcatcher, iTunes,
downcast and many others.

The ACB Braille Forum has issues ranging from January, 2010 to January,
2014.

I am working with Perkins to get the March 2014 issue.

Once I have it it will be loaded to the ACB Braille Forum Podcast Feed.

This should happen within the next day or so.

ACB Reports has issues ranging from January, 2006 to March, 2014.

I am working on getting these feeds submitted to the iTunes store and hope
to have them there within the next couple of weeks.

In the mean time you can manually subscribe to the feeds in iTunes by
selecting subscribe to podcast from the iTunes file menu if you wish to use
iTunes for your podcast listening.

Happy reading!

Larry