[Radio-announce] Get Your Green On Tomorrow Morning

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Mar 16 09:50:36 EDT 2014

Tomorrow, March 17th, the Secret Stash goes green! No worries, I'm not
talking about anything having to do with energy efficiency or
sustainable life, I'm as big an energy-waster as anybody (LOL). I'm
talking about the color green, because tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day,
and the start of the week in which Spring arrives! YAY! The bad
weather is fleeting, warmer temps are coming, and everything's
breaking out in green! So, to celebrate, the Secret Stash will be
playing lots and lots of green songs, songs about being green, songs
by people named Green, if green can be found in a song, it'll probably
be heard at some point Monday morning between 8 and 11am Eastern Time
on ACB Radio Interactive (http://www.acbradio.org/interactive) and the
World-Wide Legend (http://www.legend-oldies.com). If you have a
favorite green song, especially if it's an Irish one (and I have it),
preload the playlist by sending me your request right now to either
stash at acbradio.org or stevem at legend-oldies.com. During the program,
call me on (206) 203-1120 and sing me a green song if you like. And at
some point during hour number two, we'll see what our favorite New
York correspondent, Eva the Walker of Dogs, has to say about New York
City on St. Patrick's day--green beer and all!

While we don't turn our rivers green, we do paint a green stripe down
Fifth Avenue from 79th to 44th Streets, the route of the St. Patrick's
Day parade, but there's lots of other interesting green things going
on that have nought to do with St. Patrick and his day, so let me hear
from you, Monday morning, 8-11am on ACBRI and the Legend!