[Radio-announce] Journey starts tomorrow at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Sun Mar 16 16:46:52 EDT 2014

Hello:

We have a live broadcast for you tomorrow for this week's Journey into Jazz with
your ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.  We are featuring two artists in this
show:  Eddie Condon and his Dixieland Alllstars and Stan Getz in his CBS
recordings with the guitarist Jimmy Raney.  Tetween these two great artists, we
bring you Ella Fitzgerald with songs from the Johny Mercer songbook.  And of
course, we welcome your phone calls and comments on this or any other show.

To hear the show, go to acbradio.org/interactive, choose Listen, and specify
your mp3 player of choice.  We also podcast our shows at jazzguys.libsyn.com, on
Itunes, and on TuneIn Radio.  So there are plenty of choices though on the
podcasts, the show is not actually live.

We look forward to your participation tomorrow, St. Patricks Day, at 6:00
P.M. Eastern and 3:00 P.M. Pacific.

All the best until then,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind
5453 Chippewa Street
St. Louis, MO 63109
(314) 832-7172
http://www.moblind.org

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into A Journey into Jazz with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.