[Radio-announce] come renew, regenerate, revitalize! In the quiet

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Mar 18 17:57:55 EDT 2014

Have you checked it out? It's so peaceful! Some report rushing to catch it,
staying home to not miss it, not liking it if they are late! Some say they
find a lot of comfort, dealing with grief or stress.

Tune in:

"In the Quiet"

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

or go to:

http://acbradio.org/downloads

and download the Tuner to your desktop and choose the Itneractive stream and
your player of choice, such as Winamp or Windows Media.

Or call in by phone:

231-460-1047

Want another dose? Catch this replay from these two other times and
locations:

Thursday, 3:00 A.M. EDT. http://wqna.org 88.3 FM

Or

Sunday, 9:00 A.M. EDT.

http://midtownradio.org

It makes a difference,

And you, make a difference!

And the more we're all together, the more good we can do, together!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton