[Radio-announce] a very special global beat coming up in less than two hours

ann sylvia ann at kysor.net
Thu Mar 20 19:17:04 EDT 2014

Please join me following the Yin Yang Show for a very different
and jazzy edition of Global Beat.  Tonight I will be featuring
hits that in many instances crossed from the rock and pop charts
into the world of jazz.  Many of these will be very familiar, a
few not so much so.  What they all have in common is that they're
all really cool! So tune in at 9 pm Eastern, 6 Pacific for 3
hours of fun and awesome memories on Global Beat with Ann Sylvia.