[Radio-announce] Can I keep you company, and make your week easier? Join me "In The Quiet"

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Mar 25 18:59:58 EDT 2014

That's right. What quiet can do, soft music, bringing softer thoughts, that
yield to kindness, peace and tranquility, that opens to guidance, ease and
joy!

Come join me "In The Quiet"

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Choosing your favorite player or downloading the Tuner at

http://acbradio.org/downloads

and choose the Interactive stream.

Want it by phone? Call:

231-460-1047

Want it later? Two more options!

Thursday morning, 3:00 A.M. EDT. (For those who can't sleep or like to get
up reeeeally early!

WQNA 88.3 FM Springfield

http://wqna.org

and Sunday morning, 9:00-12:00 A.M. EDT.

http://midtownradio.org

based in Sacramento Ca.

Tune in more than once and get double the benefits!

And don't forget about my podcasts, blog, and other services, found on my
website!

We're all in this together! It pays to spend time "In The Quiet" and
nurture, relish, all that is!

With love, I am

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton