[Radio-announce] New and Not so new on the Yin Yang Show today on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern

brian.charlson at carroll.org brian.charlson at carroll.org
Thu Mar 27 15:20:54 EDT 2014

Hi friends,

This has been a great week for new music...

We've picked out the best of this week's new releases, including songs from
Lady Gaga, Cher Lloyd, will.I.am and Miley Cyrus and Shakira among others -
the Yins'.

We've paired the new stuff with some great songs from our collection - the
not so new stuff - the Yangs.

Tune in the Yin Yang Show this afternoon on ACB Radio Interactive at
http://acbradio.org/interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern.

And stay tuned after the Yin Yang Show for Global Beat with Ann Sylvia.

Thanks for listening!!

Rick and Brian