[Radio-announce] It's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor at windstream.net
Sat Mar 29 16:24:00 EDT 2014

Hey!

It's just me, your loveable old DJ inviting you to tune into my show on ACB
Radio Interactive.  The show lasts for three hours, starting at 9 p.m.
Eastern Daylight U.S. time.  I play music from the late 1920's through
today, tell you the local weather and sports of the area, and we definitely
can't forget the much anticipated Bullwinkle joke of the week.  I have a few
lined up for the weeks ahead, so if you enjoy that kind of humor like I do,
then be sure to tune into the show.  Of course your requests are always
welcome, and in fact you don't have to request anything, just send a note to
me and I'll give you a shoutout over this vast network.

To tune into the show, you can use your device of choice, and point its
browser to

http://acbradio.org

This will get you to where you can choose the Interactive stream.  You can
also use the ACB Radio Tuner, or if you're so inclined, use that quaint
device called a telephone and call 231-460-1047.  If you use the phone, keep
in mind that long distance charges may apply.

One thing I'll mention on this show is why I wasn't on last week.  Keisha
and I were attending the second annual Crossroads leadership conference.  It
gave a lot of information, and I can remember a couple of things that I
learned, and I'll share these with you.

See you tonight on ACB Radio Interactive at 9 p.m. Eastern U.S. time for
three hours of who knows what.

GO CATS and GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kminor at windstream.net