[Radio-announce] Say goodbye to March on the Monday Morning Stash

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Sun Mar 30 23:29:52 EDT 2014

Wow--hard to believe, but the book will close on the first quarter of
2014 tomorrow, but like they say, one door closes, another one opens,
right? Join with me Monday morning as I make that happen by swinging
open the solid gold doors of the rock vaults, and let thirty years of
musical forgotten favorites come out to play for you. It all gets
underway at 8am on ACBRI at http://www.acbradio.org/interactive and
the Legend at http://www.legend-oldies.com. Call me on the Legend
Listener Line at 206-203-1120 and tell me how glad you are that
winter's officially outa here. OH yeah, you can request some music,
too! And if you don't like to make your requests in an
up-close-and-personal way, you can always email them to me any time at
either stash at acbradio.org or stevem at legend-oldies.com. During the
program you can also send me a message to @LegendRequest, the Legend's
very own and very shiny new address on Twitter.

So how 'bout it? Make your Monday Fun Day in a musical way with me,
8:00am Eastern Time, this and every Monday on ACB Radio Interactive
and the Worldwide Legend.