[Radio-announce] This Sunday on Encouragement on ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri May 2 13:31:54 EDT 2014

Encouragement For the Journey with Chip and Denny...

Every Sunday morning at 8:00 AM EST on ACB Radio Interactive.

Listen with broadband or a portable note taker or your smart phone:

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Or you can call: 231-460-1047 and select number 4 for interactive.

If you miss it on Sunday morning you can always hear it later that week by
going to,  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Play List Below...

This week we are featuring singer song writer Dottie Rambo.  Dottie wrote
over 2500 songs including He Looked Beyond My Faults, I Go To the Rock and
and We Shall Behold Him.

Dottie was tragically killed in a bus accident on May 11, 2008 on I44 near
Mount Vernon MO.    She had performed in a concert the night before in
Granite City IL and was traveling to Texas for a Mother's Day performance.
Ironically the last song she sang was, We Shall Behold Him.

Play List for May 4...

1. Greater Vision - Lazarus

2. Squire Parsons - Sweet Beulah Land

3. The Bishops - The Old Account

4. The Goulds - Love Beyond Measure

5. Booth Brothers - The Blind Man Saw It All

6. Carroll Roberson - Then I Met the Master

7. The Rambos - Build My Mansion

8. The Rambos - He Looked Beyond My Fault

9. The Rambos - Ive Never Been This Homesick Before

10. I Have Been Redeemed Tammy Kirkland

12. Canton Junction - Sweeter As the Days Go By

13. Gaither Vocal Band - Satisfied

14. The Rambos - If That Isnt Love

15. The Rambos - Higher Than I've Ever Been - Vern Jackson

16. Ivan Parker - Midnight Cry

17. Janet Paschal - When God Dips His Love

18. Loretta Lynn - The Third Man

19. Midsouth - Tabernacle

20. Midsouth - Take Him At His Word

21. The Greens - Sweet Life

22. The Rambos - Sheltered In The Arms Of God

23. The Collingsworth Family - At Calvary

24. The Singing Americans - People Need The Lord

25. Darlene Neptune - Don't Give Up On the Brink Of A Miracle

26. The Cathedrals - Suppertime

27. The Cathedrals - If Seeing is Believin'

list end

----