[Radio-announce] The Secret Stash Wakes You Up Monday Morning!

Steve Matzura number6 at noisynotes.com
Mon May 5 00:44:46 EDT 2014

When you wake up with me on ACB Radio Interactive or the Legend Monday
morning at 8:00 Eastern, it's never just another manic Monday; it's
three hours of forgotten favorites, and your requests, with some New
York commentary from yours truly, and a visit from the Stash's
correspondent with her finger on the pulse of the city, our own gal on
the go, Eva the Dog-Walker. Join me this and every Monday for three
hours of of good-times Monday music on the Secret Stash, only on ACB
Radio Interactive and the Worldwide Legend!