[Radio-announce] Country Gospel On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri May 16 07:58:11 EDT 2014

Do you like Country Gospel?  We'll be playing some old and new both on
Encouragement For the Journey next Sunday at 7:00 AM CST.  Go to:
<http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

or if you miss it on Sunday morning go to:
<http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> http://encouragement.podhoster.com to
download it later.

Sunday, May 18 Play List...

01. Midsouth Boys- Rest Assured

02. Buddy Jewell - At the Cross

03. Bruce Carroll -  - Cross Your Heart

04. George Jones & Tammy Wynette - We Love To Sing About Jesus

05. Paul Overstreet - Love Is Strong

06. - Josh Turner - Softly And Tenderly

07. Buddy Green - I Serve The Risen Lord

08. Ricky VanShelton -  - Mansion Over The Hilltop

09. The Statler Brothers -  This Ole House

10. Charlie Pride - One Day at a Time

11. Cyndi Thompson - Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus

12. Ronnie Milsap - Swing Down Chariot

13. Ricky Skaggs -  - Somebody's Prayin'

14. Chet Atkins - Old Rugged Cross

15. Jim Reeves - How Long Has It Been (1958)

16. Dolly Pardon - Old Time Religion

17. Blessed Assurance By John Berry

18. Marty Haggard - Home Where I Belong

19.  The Cluster Pluckers - There Is Power In the Blood

20. George Jones -  - Won't It Be Wonderful There

21. Loretta Lynn - What A Friend We Have In Jesus

22. George Jones - God's Gonna GetCha For That

23. Barbara Fairchild - He Was There All The Time

24. Alan Jackson -  - O How I Love Jesus

25. Glen Campbell - Try a Little Kindness

26.  Glen Campbell - Love Lifted Me

27. Johnny Cash - Daddy Sang Bass

28. Carrie Underwood - How Great Thou Art

29. Alabama - In the Sweet Bye and Bye

30. Vince Gill - Give Me Jesus

31. Heirloom - That's What Love Is For

32. Emmie Lou Harris - Green Pastures

33. Alabama - Rock Of Ages

34. Loretta Lynn-When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder

list end

----