[Radio-announce] Time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat May 17 15:07:46 EDT 2014

Hey all.

It's that time when I play music of all kinds from the late 1920's through
today on ACB Radio Interactive.  The show is Anything and Everything, and it
can be heard every Saturday night at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific.  In
addition to music being played I'll tell you what the weather has been like
and will be like for Lexington, Kentucky, mention the local sports, and we
definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Also, as a special
treat, we'll hear a tribute to one of the world's biggest hamfests which is
happening this weekend.  I'll play it right after the beginning of the show
promos, so tune in to hear it.  Of course your requests are always welcome.
To hear the show, you have several options.  You can point your browser on
your computer or mobile device to

http://acbradio.org

and listen that way.  You can also download the ACB Radio tuner from that
address and use it.  In either case you want to go to the Interactive option
to listen in.  If you have a smart phone or tablet, you can use an app such
as iBlink Radio to tune in.  If you desire to listen over the telephone,
just dial 231-460-1047 and choose the Interactive option.

Catch you tonight at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio
Interactive.

GO PACERS and GO REDS!

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

kevin at acbradio.org