[Radio-announce] Things Are Changing At MainMenu and We Bring You All the Good News This Week On MainMenu

David Tanner david.tanner100 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 00:38:10 EDT 2014

Some changes are coming at MainMenu and we give you all the good news on
MainMenu this week...

MainMenu Host David Tanner hosts a panel interview with Chase Crispin and
acbradio Managing Director Larry and Assistant Managing Director Jeff of acb
radio about a few changes in MainMenu since Chase will no longer be our
Executive Producer for MainMenu.

MainMenu Staff Member David Woodbridge brings us two presentations to round
out the show:

First David introduces and demonstrates the iPhone 6 Plus.

And, David then demonstrates the Handoff feature in iOS 8 using an iPhone 6
and an iPad Mini.

Main Menu can be first heard on Fridays at 9:00 pm Eastern time. It airs
throughout Saturday on ACB Radio Mainstream.

http://www.acbradio.org/mainstream

ACB Radio Mainstream can also be heard on the phone by calling 231-460-1047
and choosing the appropriate option for ACB Radio Mainstream.

Main Menu is also available in the iTunes store, in the iBlink Radio app for
IOS and Android devices, and is available to Radio Reading Services around
the world.

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org/rss.xml

Visit the Main Menu website at

http://mainmenu.acbradio.org

Follow MainMenu on Twitter at:

http://www.twitter.com/mainmenu

Subscribe to a list where you can interact with other Main Menu listeners
and the Main Menu staff by sending a blank email message to:

mm-friends-subscribe at acbradio.org