[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz, Live Edition Today

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Oct 6 16:21:28 EDT 2014

Hello:

at 6:00 Pm 3:00 PM Pacific time, we invite you along for a live edition of
Journey into Jazz with your ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.  We feature
three artists on this show: the great tenor saxophone artist, Scott Hamilton;
pianist George Shearing; and trombone artist, Curtis Fuller.  You are sure to
find lots of jazz to enjoy during this two hour presentation.

To listen, go to http://www.acbradio/org/interactive, select your player of
choice, and play the show.  If you cannot attend, remember that we podcast all
hour shows at jazzguys.libsyn.com.

Hope to find you with us.

All the best,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.