[Radio-announce] A Boston Homecoming of sorts on today's Yin Yang Show on ACB Radio Interactive from 6 to 9 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 14:34:26 EDT 2014

Hi friends,

Join Rick and Brian on today's Yin Yang Show from 6 to 9 PM Eastern on ACB
Radio Interactive http://acbradio.org/interactive

Tonight we are celebrating the music of Brad Delp, the legendary lead singer
of the classic rock group BOSTON who took his own life in March 2007.

We both met Brad in 2007 when he performed with his Beatles tribute band
Beatle Juice. We will be playing Beatle Juice's version of In My Life along
with never before heard songs by Brad. While he was on hiatus from Boston,
he formed the group RTZ along with Boston's lead guitarist Barry Goudreau
which we will also feature along with classic BOSTON tunes with Brad in the
lead with Barry's unmistakable guitar licks.

We'll also have a special "Eight  Days a Week" set, that will feature two
songs that were released last Sunday at a benefit for the Brad Delp
Foundation; "Sunday in the Dark" is a reflection on Brad's memories of the
Beatles' premier on the Ed Sullivan Show in 1964. The song "Tuesday"
expresses how we all felt when we learned of the assassination of John
Lennon.

.... and we will also play a hilarious bit from the Ellen Show..

Hope you can join us.

Rick Morin, Brian Charlson