[Radio-announce] Celebrating the Trinity on Worship Unlimited!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 15 09:48:45 EDT 2014

Have you ever stopped to consider how amazing it is that God is 3 persons,
and yet one?  Well, tonight, Lou and I will be celebrating that fact on
Worship Unlimited!  In hour 1, we will play songs about God the Father.  In
hour 2, our focus turns to Jesus, the Son.  And finally, in Hour 3, we will
consider the Holy Spirit, who himself is also God.

So why not join us between 1 and 4 PM Eastern on
www.acbradio.org/interactive.  As ever, your requests are welcome, and they
don't have to fit the theme.  If there's a Christian song you'd like to
hear, then we'd love to play it.

You can get in touch with us by either emailing:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com

Or tweeting:

@Worshipunltd.

We hope to see you later!