[Radio-announce] This week on Eyes On Success: Partner of One Losing Vision Early in the Relationship

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Oct 22 08:19:36 EDT 2014

Listen to Eyes On Success each Wednesday at 10:00 pm eastern and every two
hours on the even hour throughout the night and all day Thursday.  This
week's episode is:

1443 Partner of One Losing Vision Early in the Relationship (Oct. 22, 2014)

 In episode #1437 we talked with Amy Bower, a blind oceanographer. This
week, hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with her husband, David Fisichella,
about how they met and developed their relationship as Amy's sight
deteriorated. We'll also discuss a book he wrote about their life and work
together, "Seven-Tenths: Love, Piracy, and Science at Sea".

The audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

To discuss topics heard on the show with other listeners, subscribe to our
e-mail listener discussion forum by sending an e-mail to:

EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or using the subscription

Be sure to try out the search feature on the web site to find episodes of
interest by show number, topic, or keyword.  All on:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net