[Radio-announce] Tomorrow on Encouragement For the Journey

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Oct 25 15:47:16 EDT 2014

This Sunday on Encouragement for the Journey we will once again be having a
blue grass gospel Sunday.

We will be featuring several different blue grass gospel groups singing a
lot of your favorite gospel songs.

We hope you will join us and invite a friend to listen in as well.

You can catch all these very talented artists along with many of your
favorite gospel groups as well by tuning into ACB Radio Interactive at 8:00
EST this Sunday morning.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Ph. 1-231-460-1047 followed by the #4

Archived at:

 <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Playlist follows below:

01.   Gold City - It's just another Red Sea

02.   Crimson Gold - Sing and shout

03.   The Torchmen Quartet - By my side

04.   The Martins - Out of His great love

05.   The Bishops - Saw a lot of happy people

06.   Jerry and Tammy Sullivan - Let me be a witness

07.   Primitive Quartet - Directions to heaven

08.   Crist Family - He gets sweeter to me

09.   Florida Boys - Where the roses never fade

10.   The Allans - Maybe one more day

11.   Mark Lowry - A house of gold

12.   The Gann Brothers - I am forgiven

13.   Third Time Out - He'll take you in

14.   Paul Williams and the Victory Trio - I'm living the right life now

15.   Doyle Lawson and Quick Silver - In His presence

16.   11th Hour - Adam's fall

17.   Gaither Vocal Band - Yes I know

18.   Roger Bennett - Lord, stay close to me

19.   Tribute Quartet - I am healed

20.   Sisters - Majestic medley

21.   The Village Singers - I've been changed

22.   Alison Krauss - Keep your feet on the ground

23.   Karen Peck and New River - God is faithful

24.   The Cathedrals - I can see the hand

25.   Ed Bruce- Changed

26. The Chuck Wagon Gang - He knew me

27.   Palmetto State Quartet - I'm sailing away

28.   Talley Trio - Be still my soul

29.   Sold Out - The battle is the Lord's

30.   Mountain Therapy At Calvary

31.   Alison Krauss and the Cox Family - I'd rather have Jesus

32.   Jeff and Sheri Easter - Keep walking on

33.   The Isaacs - He ain't never done me nothin' but good

34.   The Isaacs - Hallelujah turnpike