[Radio-announce] Special Edition of Journey into Jazz Today

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Sun Oct 26 11:50:30 EDT 2014

Hi to All:

Just a quick reminder that between 1:00 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. today (Sunday), your
ACB Radio Jazz Guys Chris and Don are having a special live broadcast.  Today,
we feature three star musicians:  Scott Hamilton; George Shearing; and Curtis
Fuller.  We have lots of music and time for your calls as well.

Just go to acbradio.org/interactive and choose your player, click Listen and we
will journey together for two hours in the world of jazz.

Hope to see you soon.

All the best,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.