[Radio-announce] Technology

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Sun Oct 26 14:08:16 EDT 2014

Hi Again:

Ok, technology or scheduling on ACB Radio just didn't work out today.  We
checked the stream about an hour into the broadcast and we weren't there.  So,
we will try this again two Sundays from now.  I am tied up next Sunday at the
Alliance for Braille Literacy conference.  We'll write to confirm the date and
time.

Sorry if you tried to listen but couldn't.

All the best,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.