[Radio-announce] This Sunday On ACB Radio Interactive

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Oct 31 08:50:44 EDT 2014

This Sunday on Encouragement for the Journey we will be featuring the
Blackwood Brothers, 1934-Present.

You can catch several of the popular songs by the Blackwood Brothers by
tuning into ACB Radio Interactive at 8:00 EST this Sunday morning.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Ph. 1-231-460-1047 followed by the #4

Archived at:

 <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Playlist:

01. Gold City - If God be for us

02. Steve Ivy - At the crossroads

03. The Statler Brothers - Fourth man

04. The Singing Cooks - I'm going home with Jesus

05. The Blackwood Brothers - Swing low sweet chariot

06. The Blackwood Brothers - Goodbye world, goodbye

07. The Blackwood Brothers - There's a great day coming

08. Eddie Adcock Band - Go down yonder, Moses

09. The Spears - I'm standing on the solid rock

10. The Talleys - Sweeter as the days go by

11. Bill Gaither Trio - The King is coming

12. The Lefevres - Without Him

13. The Blackwood Brothers - Vintage Years 1954 - Lead me to that rock

14. The Blackwood Brothers - Stand up

15. The Blackwood Brothers - Jubilee's coming

16. Johnny Cook - Looking for a city

17. Blue Ridge Quartet - I know

18. Squire Parsons - Master of the sea

19. The Imperials - Sweet sweet Spirit

20. Betty J. Robinson and Nashville Brass - Palms of victory

21. The Blackwood Brothers - Learning to lean

22. The Blackwood Brothers - He hideth my soul

23. Buddy Jewell - At the cross

24. The Hoppers - Let the redeemed say so

25. The Dove Brothers - Hold on

26. Carroll Roberson - He's still God

27. Del Way - Heaven on my mind

28. The Booth Brothers - Feeling at home in the presence of Jesus

29. Heidi Hooker - He's always there

30. Florida Boys -  I'm gonna be there

31. The Imperials - Praise the Lord

32. The Statesmen - Come out with your hands up

33. The Inspirations - I will praise Him

34. . The Collingsworth Family - Show a little bit of love and kindness

35. The Blackwood Brothers - Give me that ole time religion

36. The Blackwood Brothers - Getting' ready to leave this world