[Radio-announce] Worship Unlimited news!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 17:16:25 EDT 2014

HI all.

First of all, this is just a reminder that Worship Unlimited can be heard
every Wednesday between 1 and 4 PM Eastern on ACB Interactive.  And of
course, no show would be complete without your requests, which you can
either email to:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com

Or tweet:

@Worshipunltd.

However, I'm excited to announce that the show now has both a Facebook page
and a blog.  You can find it on Facebook at:

www.facebook.com/worshipunltd

and you can read the blog, which will be regularly updated, at:

www.worshipunlimited.wordpress.com.

So please get in touch and interact with the shows in any of these ways.
I'm so grateful for my regular listeners, but I'm always thrilled to have
more!