[Radio-announce] Journey into Jazz Begins at the JTop of the Hour

Christopher Gray chris at moblind.org
Mon Sep 1 17:21:40 EDT 2014

Hello to All:

at 6:00 P.M. Eastern 3:00 Pacific, join us for this week's Journey into Jazz
with your ACB Radio Jazz Guys Chris and Don.  In one of our first shows, we
featured Art Blakey and his trumpets.  Today, we feature Art Blakey and the Jazz
Messengers saxophones.  LOts of tallent, lots of jazz.

Listen to the show by visiting http://www.acbradio.org/interactive and choose
your player of choice.

See you soon,

Chris and Don

Christopher Gray, Executive Director
Missouri Council of the Blind

5453 Chippewa
St. Louis, MO 63109
Phone:     (314) 832-7172
Toll-free: (800) 342-5632
Fax:       (314) 832-7796

Like Jazz?  Want to know more about jazz?
Tune into "A Journey into Jazz" with the ACB Radio Jazz Guys, Chris and Don.
Listen live each Monday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern, 3:00 P.M. Pacific
Find us by going to acbradio.org/interactive and clicking the Listen link.
Can't listen live? go to www.jazzguys.libsyn.com for the podcasts! Or, subscribe to us through
iTunes or TuneIn Radio.
Don't have a computer?  You can now listen to ACB Radio on the phone by calling (231) 460-1047.