[Radio-announce] The Quiet is calling us. Come join!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Sep 2 18:16:15 EDT 2014

Ah yes! Come spend time in a safe haven of peace and bliss! "In The Quiet."
7:00 P.M. EDT.

Yes! Do join us! It just might give you that extra "elasticity of Spirit",
that give, to make that stretch, to stretch that much further, with
resilience, brilliance and re-sourcefulness! Yes!

Come join!

This show is known for giving comfort, adding to peace. Have you ever wished
your fuse was longer? It can become so! The world needs us all, our
patience, our ReSourcefulness, our willingness, our kindness, our resilience
to show up and bring our gifts to a myriad of life's situations everyday!
Sometimes it is as simple as quieting down, getting out of the way, and with
a slight bit of willingness, things often do work out!

Come join!

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

How much easier would your life be if you knew you were making a positive
difference, by being more, and doing less?

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton