[Radio-announce] This Sunday On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Fri Sep 5 04:36:51 EDT 2014

September 11, 2001 was one of the darkest days in America's history.  In
remembrance of the First Responders, the Firefighters, the Police and the
many innocent victims that lost their lives on that day, we will pay a
special tribute to them on Encouragement For the Journey this Sunday on ACB
Radio Interactive.

Some of the recordings you will hear are very graphic and include phone call
recordings from the towers, news reports that were broadcast on that day and
testimonys from people who were there.

Let's never forget the thousands of men and women that lost their lives that
day and especially those that sacrificed their lives to save others.

This Sunday morning at 8:00 EST on ACB Radio Interactive.

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Or you can download the podcast after the initial broadcast by going to,
<http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Playlist files:

list of 16 items

01. Mark Trammell Quartet - Don't Stop Running

02. Ernie Haase & Signature Sound - Water Walking God

03. The Dunaways - Don't Start Doubting Now

04. Triumphant Quartet - Heaven Came Down

05. Greater Vision - For all He's done

06. Jessica King - Work of heart

07. Willie Nelson - Stand by me

08. Our Tribute to 911, a one hour special presentation.

09. Jerry and the Singing Goffs - Why me

10. Homecoming Friends Country - Marty Stuart and his Fabulous Superlatives
- Unseen hand

11. The Hoskins Family - The palm of His hand

12. Carroll Roberson - Until then

13. The Plainsmen - I would not be denied

14. Sue Dodge - I can trust in you

15. Heritage Singers - Plenty of room in the family

16. Sisters - Brothers and sisters

list end

----