[Radio-announce] Let's make it a good week, together!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Sep 8 09:43:08 EDT 2014

Let's start this week off on a good note! "The Good Energy Mix" today, 11:00
EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive http://midtownradio.org

What if, no matter how some things seem, what if the week has surprising up
turns? What if it gets better than you imagine?

Tune in today, and get some good energy! And come back tomorrow night for
some peace and quiet! Tomorrow, 7:00 P.M. on http://acbradio.org/interactive

So good! If I didn't do this show myself I'd still listen, I love it that
much!

Meanwhile, enjoy your week!

Inspirational speaker, holistic practitioner author, radio show host

Check out my DebSite!

http://debbiehazelton.com

Twitter: @debbiehazelton

Facebook: Debbiehazelton