[Radio-announce] Worship Unlimited is coming tomorrow!

Alex Banwell alexbanwell777 at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:59:27 EDT 2014

HI everyone.

As we once again find ourselves at the mid-point of another week, it's time
for Worship Unlimited, which can be heard every Wednesday on ACB Radio
Interactive, between 1 and 4 PM Eastern.

The show consists of 3 hours of Christian music from all genres, and is
usually packed full of listener requests.  However, there are always room
for more, so please get in touch with me by either emailing:

Worshipunlimited1 at gmail.com,

Or tweeting

@Worshipunltd!

I look forward to spending 3 hours with you tomorrow!