[Radio-announce] A special 911 tribute on ACBRadio Interactive today at 1:00 PM eastern

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Thu Sep 11 11:39:37 EDT 2014

Hi all,

At 1:00 PM eastern today we will be replaying a special Encouragement for
the Journey that Chip and Denny put together for those that lost their lives
on September 11, 2001 when terrorists struck the world trade center.

This show originally aired on Sunday September 7, 2014.

We got many messages on how much listeners enjoyed this tribute.

So for those that missed Sunday's show here is your opportunity to listen to
what you missed.

And for those that did hear the show and wish to hear it again come on over
to http://acbradio.org/interactive at 1:00 PM eastern today and have a
listen.

You can also listen via the telephone by dialing 231-460-1047 and press
option 4.

Larry