[Radio-announce] No Anything and Everything this week.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 12 19:05:03 EDT 2014

Hi.

For the past day and a half my computer has been busy converting music, and
I still have a day and a half to go.  Rather than risk my PC crashing during
the show, I'm going to let the music be converted.  It's a lot of music from
the late 60's through 2010, and I plan on adding it to the pool of songs I
can use for the broadcast.  I'll be back on next week with a new Anything
and Everything, and this time I'll have some items to tell you about.

See you next Saturday night at 9 p.m. Eastern, 6 p.m. Pacific on ACB Radio
Interactive.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY