[Radio-announce] This Sunday On ACB Radio

Denny Huff denny at gatewayfortheblind.com
Sat Sep 20 13:10:40 EDT 2014

This week on Encouragement for the Journey we will be featuring Mark Bishop,
formerly with The Bishops, 1984-2001, after which time he began his solo
career and also continued his outstanding song writing.  Mark has written
numerous story songs and we will be playing several of those songs as well
as playing some of your favorite songs by your favorite artists.

Sunday morning at 8:00 EST on ACB Radio Interactive.

Listen with broadband or a portable note taker or your smart phone:

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

If you miss the initial broadcast you can listen to it by going to,
<http://encouragement.podhoster.com/> http://encouragement.podhoster.com.

Or you can listen via telephone by calling:

231-460-1047 and select number 4 for interactive.

Play List follows below:

01. The Dove Brothers - He will never let me down

02. The Hoppers - Count me in

03. Praise Incorporated - Ride that glory train

04. Mark Bishop - I can rejoice

05. Mark Bishop - It wouldn't bother me to be the last

06. Mark Bishop - You're talking to somebody who already knows

07. Devin McGlamery - From my rags to his riches

08. Sue Dodge - Through the fire

09. Karen Peck and New River - Finish well

10. Jody Brown Indian Family - Get up out of that grave

11. Mark Bishop - Let me tell you what he did for me

12. Mark Bishop - Can I pray for you

13. Mark Bishop - Take me back to that place

14. The Isaacs - I surrender all

15. Canton Junction - The Son shines down on me

16.  Ernie Haase and Signature Sound - Sometimes I wonder

17.  The Stutzman Family - Tell me the story of Jesus

18. Daily and Vincent - Hide me rock of ages

19. N'Harmony - Swing down sweet chariot medley

20. Reggie Saddler Family - The real thing

21. Mark Bishop - Great things

22. Mark Bishop - Jesus is a quiet place for me

23. Glen Campbell - O how I love Jesus

24. John Starnes - Let's all go down to the river

25. The Rebels - Cheer the weary traveler

26. Gaither Vocal Band - Sow mercy

27. Amy Lambert - Wonderful words of life

28. Ernie Dawson and Heirline - Don't weep for me

29. Mark Bishop - October harvest

30. Mark Bishop - I got here as fast as I could

31. Artist unknown - Take the old highway undivided

32. Artist unknown - It will pass the redeemed

**********************************

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY

WITH

CHIP AND DENNY

Every Sunday morning at 8:00 EST on ACB Radio

 <http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls>
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls

Archived at:  <http://encouragement.podhoster.com/>
HTTP://Encouragement.PodHoster.Com

Bringing you some of the very best in yesterday and today's Gospel music.

SOUTHERN - COUNTRY - BLUEGRASS